Installing tiles sounds like a daunting task, but not anymore! With this Reusable Tile Leveling System, any homeowner can complete a tile installation that looks and perform right.
A common mistake that plagues those giving a tile installation a try for the first time is slippage. It is one of the biggest pitfalls of completing a tile flooring install. Lippage is both visually unappealing and a trip hazard. Using the Reusable Tile Leveling System is one way to avoid that common mistake. The system works to keep the tile on the same plane by eliminating movement during the installation process.
- The Reusable Tile Leveling System will keep the tile balance on the same horizontal position.
- It is made from a semi-crystalline thermoplastic with high impact resistance.
430 Stainless steel with good corrosion resistance.
- It’s ideal and easy for a DIY operation.
- Reusable Tile Leveling System improves tile installation speed.
- It comes with a wrench, adjusting cover, and a stainless steel t-type pin.
Advantages of using a Reusable Tile Leveling System are as follows:
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Allows for tight grout line spacing
- Reduces joint spacing
- Keeps tile in place while drying
- Eliminates movement, slumping, shrinkage or warping
- Keeps you from having to lift tiles to add mud or shim for realignment
- Speeds installation and extends settling material coverage
- Cost savings since you can reuse caps for each tile install